Get the IT Advantage
DKBinnovative's Managed Services program offers advantages over traditional IT support. We are the partner you can trust as an advisor and integrator. We’ll take over monitoring, and will proactively update your network infrastructure. Our expert engineering team will keep things running smoothly in the background, giving you more time to focus on your goals.
DKBinnovative can serve as a complete IT department, eliminating the investment in staff, training and much of your technology infrastructure.
If you have an IT department but find they are spending more time on day to day support and maintenance rather than mission critical thinking, then DKBinnovative can supplement and co-manage your current IT department to increase your capacity and productivity.
DKBinnovative provides IT support, solutions, and CTO-level consultation to help you select the right technologies to support your business goals.
An It team is most valuable when it operates strategically. IT teams should focus on increasing the productivity, performance, and security of all departments and business divisions. That means researching and implementing new solutions. Unfortunately, today’s IT teams are frequently bogged down with repetitive maintenance and troubleshooting basics that take up time but bring little value when it comes to pursuing growth.
Accelerating YOUR GOALS
It can be difficult to manage the demands of growing your business and choosing the best technologies to increase profit. DKBinnovative helps you with these problems without adding a chief information officer (CIO) to your payroll. We help through:
- IT spend forecasting & P&L alignment.
- Being your partner and trusted advisor. We know technology, you know your business. We bring this together through assessment of technology needs and alignment to business objectives.
- Holistic IT steering, risk management, and executive communication
- Evaluation of needs and architect solutions including vetting new vendors and managing existing
- Lead transformation to best practices to both reduce risks and streamline IT support.
- Strong client relationship with full accountability for managed environments. You and your business are our number one priority.
- Help you make plans for improving environments and successfully execute them.
- Providing amazing value through smart, business-focused investment (ROI).
If (and when) you run into IT problems – be it accidentally deleted data, a failed hard drive, or something else entirely – you can count on DKBinnovative to help you recover and get back on your feet in no time. Relying on hourly services to resolve these issues is risky and very costly, running $80-150 per hour (plus mileage and travel time too, of course). Unlike hourly services, our Dallas help desk only profits when your network is running perfectly. Our Adrenaline Program offers unlimited IT support to Dallas around the clock. For the emergencies we can’t fix remotely, we send a technician out immediately, no matter what time it is.
Along with 24 hour support, we provide you with smoothly running computers and IT infrastructure along with the training and software automation your staff needs. Your business will no longer be slowed down by software updates or slow computers. We provide streamlined processes (such as downloading updates) from a single location with the most advanced computer automation and management software that exist. We offer end-to-end solutions with a single point-of-contact for hardware, software, and support. We also understand business processes and can help refine your SOP’s.
In short, we provide:
- End-to-end Desktop & Network Services
- Technology Lifecycle Management
- Training & SOP Consulting
- Back-Office Automation
- Cloud & Data Services
- Print Management
- Software Updates
- Security Updates
- Virus Protection
- Email Support
- Green IT
DKBinnovative offers Dallas businesses a managed IT solution that provides the performance of a full-time onsite IT staff, without the expense! Some of the many benefits you can expect to see with our Dallas IT solutions include:
- Faster network performance with close to zero down time, which creates a more productive and efficient workforce.
- Faster response to network and desktop problems. We fix most problems remotely, but send technicians to your site same day if needed.
- Safer data with better backup technologies.
- Prevention from and fast resolution of malware, spyware, viruses, and spam.
- Strategies for identifying and managing IT risks, and continuous transformation to move IT to best practices.
- Routine maintenance to prevent disastrous downtimes and expensive fixes.
We know how busy you are. Projects can’t be forgotten and deadlines can’t be missed – that’s where we come in. Our certified project managers will help you manage your workload so you never feel overwhelmed and all projects are finished on time. Don’t let your project be part of the 70% of IT-related projects that fail to meet their objectives.
You understand that keeping your business computer environment operating in a steady state is key to maintaining productive staff. Even with diligent preventative maintenance, remote desktop support and responsive onsite repair, periodic IT projects are necessary.
Successful IT projects require a delicate balance between business justification and technological expertise, and your technology capital expenditure needs to align with the requirements and goals of your business plan. In addition, you of course need for your business to continue to operate as seamlessly as possible while IT projects are being carried out.
Our project development process is designed to identify specific business needs and to manage your projects such that they realize tangible benefits for your organization. Our methodology allows us to tailor each project to your unique business drivers, required timeline and budget.
Offsite Services – We can complete certain types of services—mainly configuring new hardware and/or virtual resources—at our staging facility. The work we do at our staging facility is considered “offsite.” We’ll render as many services offsite as possible, since offsite work cuts down on incidental expenses and reduces the overall cost of the project.
Onsite Services – Other parts of the project may require our engineers to travel to your offices; the work we do at your offices is considered “onsite.” The PM will coordinate with your technical team to ensure that our onsite work is non-disruptive and that any downtime required as part of the project will have a minimal effect on your users’ productivity.
Project Completion Report – We’ll provide you with project-completion documentation, including a list of the services we rendered, diagrams of your new resources (where applicable), a list of new hardware installed, and a list of major new applications/platforms installed.
Our mobile device management puts you in charge of your CRM (customer relationship management) and ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems at all times. You will be able to quickly and easily manage and update your information whether you’re on PC, MAC, Android, or iOS.
DKBInnovative offers these mobility solutions and much more:
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Solutions
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) Solutions
- Cloud, VPN, & Secure Remote Access Solutions
- Blackberry Enterprise Hosting & Management
- iPhone / Android Deployment & Management
- iPad, Windows, & Android Tablets Fully Supported
- Telepresence & Video Conferencing Solutions
- Business Instant Messaging Solutions
- Voice & Unified Communications
- eFaxing Solutions
If you don’t already have a plan in place to prevent and minimize the impact of disasters that can compromise and destroy your data, you’re at risk. DKBinnovative wants to make sure you never have to worry about losing data. We offer a few different options to make sure you’re ready when disaster hits.
Business Continuity Planning. The key to managing risk is a well-planned and documented mitigation strategy for how your organization will quickly recover from or continue to operate after a fire, flood, tornado, corruption, or failure. Our solution is an easy three step process.
1. Identify & Priority
Our experts will identify and rank all weaknesses and threats according to how susceptible your operation is to these risks.
2. Simulate Severity
We run most likely and worst case scenario simulations to determine the severity of impact the threats could have on your operation.
3. Design Disaster Recovery Solution
We devise a customized recovery plan based on our results that will ensure the complete recovery of your operations within a timeframe your organization can accept.
Data Backups and Protection. Disasters, accidental deletion, and data failure and corruption happen. It is essential to have a plan in place to make sure your data is safe and secure. Our backup services include:
- Encrypted, fault-tolerant backups both onsite and offsite in our secure, always available data centers.
- Next generation backup monitoring and daily testing to ensure recoverability.
- Image-based backups for resiliency of mission critical servers and workstations – recovery in minutes vs. hours or days.
- Granular file recovery to quickly bounce back from accidental or rogue deletions.
- Virtualization to an onsite “warm standby” appliance, or the cloud for Disaster Recover (DR), meaning maximum uptime for those key applications.
- Fully automated protection for desktops and laptops.
- Recovery experts available 24/7/365.
Disasters, accidental deletion, and data failure and corruption happen. It is essential to have a plan in place to make sure your data is safe and secure. Our backup services include:
- Encrypted, fault-tolerant backups both onsite and offsite in our secure, always available data centers
- Next generation backup monitoring and daily testing to ensure recoverability
- Image-based backups for resiliency of mission-critical servers and workstations – recovery in minutes vs. hours or days
- Granular file recovery to quickly bounce back from accidental or rogue deletions
- Virtualization to an onsite “warm standby” appliance, or the cloud for Disaster Recover (DR), meaning maximum uptime for those key applications
- Fully automated protection for desktop and laptops
- Recovery experts available 24/7/365
Even if you take all the precautionary steps, accidents can still happen – files are accidentally deleted, a hard drive fails – and in those events you can rely on DKBInnovative to recover your lost data. Our team of experts will work with you before the accident occurs so that you have a firm plan of action to take to keep your business functional, and our Business Continuity Plan will help expedite the process of getting your systems working again. We provide Managed Remote Data Recovery Backups, Workstation Recovery Services, and Discipline Based Data Recovery Testing.
These services are secure and reliable, and taking these measures can ensure that your business is ready for emergencies and that you will never lose irreplaceable data.
When critical data is lost, we get it back. We specialize in application, database, file, and hard drive recovery from a variety of media types including flash and external drives for workstations or servers.
It starts with a free quote and local Dallas data recovery experts will leverage a SAS70 type II compliant secure facility to quickly and confidentially recover your data. We offer the highest success rates, and if we can’t retrieve your data, you don’t pay.
We make innovative software for the world’s greatest brands that has the ability to connect the entire business through one easy to use application. We’ve spent a decade refining our methodology that combines deep user insight with collaborative design and development to create meaningful user experiences across a broad range of solution types. We offer application development for oil and gas, healthcare, and a wide range of other industries.
With DKB as your application development team you can expect:
- Experience Strategy and Design Research. We take the time to research your users’ needs, motivations, and aspirations, thereby discovering what they actually need, not just what they think they need.
- User Experience Design. The best digital experiences are designed for the user, so our interaction and visual designers collaborate with our researchers, technologists, and digital marketing specialists to create designs that reflect reality.
- Technology. We build software solutions that are aligned with your technology strategy and that evolve with your business.
- Digital Marketing and Analytics. We review your analytics to gain further insight into customer behaviors, building an even richer understanding of what is important. When it’s time to launch, our digital marketing team stands ready to plan and execute your campaign.
- Oil and Gas. This is one of our main focuses. We help our clients streamline their operations.
- Healthcare. We understand healthcare’s challenges from the ground up. HIPAA compliance comes standard.
- Software Suite. Employee Directory, HR Forms, AP Automation & Approvals, Lease Operating Statement, Well Header & Production, AFE Management.
- Seamless Integration. No matter what you use, be it SAP, QuickBooks, P6, or DB2, we’ll get you up and running.
Contact DKBinnovative today for more information on our application development, or to get started.
DKBinnovative offers complete cable and wiring services for your business. We can retrofit your existing construction, or even get you started from scratch. With our wide range of cabling experience across many industries, including small and enterprise level businesses, military bases and military grade buildings, high clearance level offices, high security areas, border patrol, nuclear facilities, manufacturing facilities, schools, and many more, we can assure you that we know cable and wiring inside and out!
Some of our low voltage integration services include:
- Complete design and build of rack room, technology closet, and MDF & IDF.
- Complete design and build of voice, data, video, audio, and fiber cabling.
- Complete installation of all cabling support.
- Design from high-quality racks, patch panels, telecom blocks, and electronics.
- Cable Management, ladder racks, battery backup, and grounding of equipment.
Maximizing the value derived from IT vendors is key to delivering efficient IT services as 60-70% of a companies IT budget is spent on hardware, software, and external vendor services. Effective vendor management has become an essential competency for every IT organization; arguably as important as any internal technology, service management, or program management capabilit
Companies are constantly upgrading technology and investing in new hardware and services to improve operations and scope. Running a business often requires a variety of resources such as Internet providers, cloud services, phone systems, network setups, and much more. Managing all the different vendors can be extremely time consuming and difficult.
DKBInnovative understands that you have much more important tasks to be handling. Let us manage all of your different vendors for you. We provide:
- Demand Management: Having no aggregate view of demand and, for example, continuing to pay maintenance for retired equipment, being caught out of compliance by a vendor’s software audit, or finding duplicative services being provided by multiple providers
- Contract Management: Being unaware of expiring contracts, resulting in low-leverage sole source extensions instead of executing a comprehensive sourcing process
- Performance Management: Anecdotally believing that vendor service delivery is poor but lacking the performance reports to support the position or pursue service level credits or other remediation that vendor performance warrants
- Relationship Management: Having no aggregate view of total scope of services and spend with a vendor across its various infrastructure, software, and services offerings, limiting the enterprise’s ability to leverage the entire relationship to address issues and concerns
- Risk Management: A key vendor unexpectedly becoming insolvent and jeopardizing operations, or an inability of the enterprise to verify that its vendors’ delivery models enable compliance with regulatory requirements
- Partner management can come in a number of flavors, but whatever your governance structure, DKBinnovative can asses our risk, handle contracts and monitor service-level agreements.
DKBinnovative offers a wide range IT staffing services that include contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire solutions. If you have a need for an IT specialist in any field or with any background, contact us and we’ll get you in touch with someone who fits your requirements. We take pride in this service, and put in extra effort to get to know our staffing candidates. We learn their personalities and specific skill sets so that when a request for their services arises, we can properly match them to the job. Our IT professionals feel competent with the tasks they’re assigned to, and you can feel confident knowing that we have assigned the right person with the right skill set to help you.
If you are an IT professional, Contact Us so we can get to know your skills. We’ll properly match you to a company you’ll love. We put you another step closer to finding your dream job. If you are a company looking for an IT professional, contact us now and let us know what services you need, and we’ll find the perfect match. We have a wide range of professionals waiting to start helping your business flourish.